INSTAGRAM FOR ARTISTS AND DESIGNERS
Instagram is an amazing platform for artists and people working in other creative fields to showcase, brand, and market their work. For me, Instagram became an essential powerful tool to develop my artistic career in the direction I want it to go. Lately, most of the interesting opportunities offered to me and new exciting contacts I established came from my Instagram activities. In this 2 x 2,5 hour Zoom workshop I will share my knowledge and experience with you of how to navigate Instagram purposefully and successfully to progress your profession as a freelance artist or designer.
In this course you will learn:
- How to set up an attractive informative Instagram page for your artwork (profile-types, bio, grid aesthetics)
- How to utilize the different Instagram features optimally (posts, stories, IGTV, reels, live, Instagram shopping, promotions)
- How the algorithm works in 2021 and how you can beat it (growth, reach, hashtags, etc.)
- Instagram tips and strategies specifically for artists
- What not to do on Instagram so your account won’t get shadow/ action banned or even deleted
If you have any questions regarding the course, please contact me:email@example.com
90 € including taxes
The course fee can be payed via Papal or bank transfer.
00.00.2021, 10 am
00.00.2022, 10 am